Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Niglon Limited (hereafter referred to as the ‘Company’, ‘we’, or ‘us’), company number 00891753 whose registered address is at Unit 1 Highlands Park, Stirling Road, Shirley Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4NE
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to all entrants over 18 years of age and who are bona fide electrical contractors. Automatically generated entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Company and shall not be returned.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- The prize draw is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
How to enter
- The prize draw opens at 10:45 am on 01/07/2020 and closes at 5 pm on 15/07/2020. Late entries will not be accepted. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt.
- To enter the prize draw: please register your details at https://niglon.co.uk/membrane-moulded-boxes
- The Company will not accept responsibility if the contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit regardless of the cause, including for example as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The prizes will be as follows:
- A free box containing 5 N686-50B, to every valid registrant.
- A bundle pack worth £150 , which will be awarded to 5 valid registrants.
- The Company’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winners will be drawn at random for the prize offered under clause 10.2 .
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered
- Prizes are subject to availability, we reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may amend or foreclose the promotion without notice and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The decision of the Company regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it
- Entrants who are awarded a prize under clause 10.1 may be notified by email once after the 30/04/2020, and a record will be kept of what prizes are sent out and to whom.
- The winners of the prize under clause 10.2 will be notified after the 30/06/2020 by email OR by posting the notification on the Company’s webpage www.niglon.co.uk and the entrants give permission for the Company to publicise this information in any manner we think fit.
- Regards the winners of the prizes under clause 10.2, the Company will attempt to contact the winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, we reserve the right to choose and notify new winners
Claiming the prize
- Please allow 5 working days for delivery of the prizes after the prize draw closes.
- If the winner of the prize under clause 10.2 does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, the Company reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by the Company for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the Company’s Data Protection Policy, accessible here: www.niglon.co.uk/privacy-policy
Limitation of Liability
- The Company does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that the Company does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the prize draw, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions, and we may amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- The decision of the Company regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.